Follow these steps to transfer your .bw domain to us. (.co.bw | .net.bw | .org.bw | .ac.bw)
1. Use this link http://auth.nic.net.bw/key_retrieval.jsp to get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) code for the domain you want to transfer. The code will be sent to the email address associated with domain name.
2. Open our portal https://www.bwdomains.co.bw
3. Enter the domain name you wish to transfer, and enter the characters shown in the image, then click 'transfer'
4. Enter the Authorization code / Epp code. (from the email address associated with the domain)
5. Add to cart
6. Register your details, OR Login
7. Pay online (Credit card/debit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Orange Money)
8. The system will process your domain renewal payment and initiate the Transfer process.
9. The Registry will send a confirmation email to the listed domain admin contact email address.
10. The registry will notify your current registrar about your transfer request. Some registrars have added their own confirmation requirements for transfers away from their system, so please be aware of these procedures. If your current registrar takes no action, the transfer is automatically completed after a grace period of 14 - 30 days. In the event that your current registrar refuses the transfer process, you will have to contact them to resolve any outstanding issues.
11. Once the registry receives the approval from your current registrar, they will notify us and we will complete the rest of the process for you.
How to transfer your .BW domain name to us.
Monday, November 13, 2017